1. We collect personal information in the normal course of business to better manage and serve our clients.
- We collect your information when you open an account or register for one of our services. The information we collect may include your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, social security number, and information about your interests, investments, and investment experience.
- Once you open an account with us, we collect and maintain personal information about your transaction history, positions, and account balances.
- We may include your name and other data in internal data bases and lists that reflect your activities at PCM.
2. We use personal information to fulfill our regulatory and audit obligations and to help us deliver the best possible client service.
3. We do not sell personal information to anyone.
4. We do not disclose personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies:
- We disclose personal information to companies that help us process or service client transactions or account(s), including the custodian. We have contracts with these companies that prohibit them from using personal information for their own purposes.
- We may disclose personal information to an affiliate who may help us service our clients’ accounts.
- We may disclose or report personal information to your personal financial advisor, but only to the
- extent necessary or advisable in connection with services being provided to you.
- We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example: to cooperate with regulatory or law enforcement authorities, to resolve consumer disputes, to perform credit/authentication checks, or for institutional risk control.
- Outside of these exceptions, we will not share personal information with third parties unless you specifically request us to do so.
5. We protect the confidentiality and security of personal information.
- Companies we hire to provide support services are not allowed to use personal information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality. We limit their use of personal information to performance of the specific service we have requested.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents for business purposes only. All employees are trained and required to safeguard such information.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards for personal information.
6. We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date. If clients identify any inaccuracy in their personal information, or need to make a change to that information, they should contact us, so that we may promptly update our records.
7. We will provide notice of changes in our information sharing practices. If, at any time in the future, it is necessary to disclose our clients’ personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will give them advance notice of the proposed change, so they can opt out of such information sharing. Clients with any questions or concerns may email us at email@example.com.
Piedmont Trust Company is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients’ personal, non- public information. We comply with the spirit and intent of laws that mandate such information remain private and consider the confidentiality of our clients’ information paramount in our responsibility to our clients.
When Piedmont Trust Company provides a financial service our clients, we collect non-public information which may include social security number, employer name, income, and email address. We collect this personal information to fulfill our regulatory and audit obligations and to help us deliver the highest level of client service to our clients. We do not sell personal information to anyone.
We disclose information only to companies that help us process or service client transactions and service needs, including our custodian. We have contracts with these companies that prohibit them from using personal information for their own purposes. We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances permitted or required by law, where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required. (For example, to cooperate with law enforcement agencies, pursuant to a subpoena, or investigation of fraudulent activity.)
We may disclose information to an affiliate who may help us serve our clients’ accounts and overall service needs.
We protect the confidentiality and security of our clients’ information by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. Our policies are designed to protect against anticipated threats or hazards to the security of our records, restrict unauthorized access to non-public information, and maintain security of all client records. We may employ electronic encryption for email or password protection for documents. In addition, we have regular security audits of our website.
We will provide notice of changes in our information sharing practices. If, at any time in the future, it is necessary to disclose our clients’ personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will give them advance notice of the proposed change, so they can opt out of such information sharing. Clients with any questions or concerns may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Piedmont Capital Management, LLC (“PCM”) is a registered investment adviser. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about PCM, including our strategies, fees and objectives can be found in our ADV Part 2 which is available upon request. Piedmont Trust Company is a registered trust company organized under the laws of the state of North Carolina. References to Piedmont in this website include Piedmont Capital Management, LLC (“PCM”) and Piedmont Trust Company, LLC (“PTC”).
Terms & Conditions
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Piedmont and while Piedmont attempts to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance placed on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Piedmont will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. Through this website, you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of our company. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the view expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The information on this website is not an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy an interest in any investment fund or for the provision of any investment management or advisory services. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of a confidential private offering memorandum relating to a particular fund or investment management contract and only in those jurisdictions where permitted by law. This website is owned by Piedmont Trust Company. The content of the website is the exclusive property of Piedmont. All rights to the website remain with Piedmont. This site is only for your personal use and should not be copied or reproduced in any way.